Dr John Leach
- Modeling inpatient capacity.
- Modeling outpatient capacity.
- Modeling the demand for health care to inform providers of the capacity they will require.
- Modeling flow of emergency admissions into acute hospitals and capacity required for their treatment.
- Estimating the demand on an HIV service based on the number of infected persons and the severity of their ailments.
- Modeling options for junior physicians so they meet their training needs, provide service cover to the medical wards and meet working time directives.
07813 309 055
17 Prospect Drive
- Clinicians and health service managers who wish to model options to improve service delivery prior to implementation.
Reduce delays in offering treatment.
Use resources to optimum capacity.
Improve the working lives of health service personnel.
Create greater financial stability