Mr James Allsopp
Over the past years working in serious games and simulations I have come to work on many projects for health.
I mainly have focused on:
• Increasing user knowledge about illness, prevention and treatment.
• Improving patient compliance.
• Changing attitude and behaviour to inform empower and improve quality of life.
• Improve doctor-patient communications and trust.
• Boost productivity and reduce medical costs of healthcare organisations.
Working with playgen I have worked across many sectors of health. From disease prevention to patient compliance and sexual health matters for teenagers and parents.
My main expertise is applying playful solutions to medical training and patient well-being. Helping to digitlise health and really push forward “Games for Health”.
0800 580 0136
35 Kingsland Road,